Friday, December 28, 2012

2013 goals!

Hey, readers!

Another year has come upon us, and what does that mean? More goals!

This year, I didn't really have a reading goal, when I passed a certain amount of books on GR, I just upped the goal some more, and I read 70+ books this year! Which I'm surprised since school got really serious this year, and I didn't have a whole lot of time.

But this year, I'm hoping to go higher. I'm thinking about 90 books this year. I think I can do it. What's your reading goal for 2013?

Now for the writing goals:

First off, I am so thankful for all of you!! For all the reviews, and how many of you read SHADOW FUTURE an SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS! *KISSES, HUGS*

DIM FUTURE will be released on Jan. 22nd! (YAY). I'm really excited to share this with you guys! :D And SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS will be 0.99 starting on Jan. 2nd, so that's another book for 2012/2013! :D

Two Rings #3 will most likely be released either late 2013, or early 2014. (I can most likely get it edited and formatted by late 2013, but we'll see!)

THE STORM will defiantly be released Summer 2013. Release date soon! It's already been through two rounds of editing, and whenever my editor (Hannah!) is ready to start, I'll be handing it over to her. Or either my mom, who ever has the most time! I don't like to take too much of people's time, since when people are busy!

And as for NaNo Novel, I may, or may not share that with you. I REALLY want to, it's just going to take a whole lot of time. I may try out traditional publishing. (MAYBE) but with school and all that, I'm not sure yet! Either way, I will let you read it some time soon hopefully!

2012 has been an amazing year. So many things happened!! I'm hoping 2013 will be even more awesome!!!

I hope all of you have an AWESOME New Year! I'm ready for whatever it throws at me! (most likely...lol)

-Madison xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!