Sunday, December 16, 2012

Prayer for Sandy Hook

Today, I looked at some of the pictures of the little kids who are no longer with us. </3 my heart broke. I can't completely wrap my mind around what happened, I just know that I'm going to pray, and thank God that I still have my little sister with me, along with the rest of my family, and friends. <3

I saw this picture on a Facebook page, and I know this is what's happening up in Heaven right now. <3


Jesus is definitely sitting with those little kids, as one of their teachers reads to them. <3

I am praying for all those effected in the Sandy Hook shooting. <3

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!