Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Shadow of the Lights Release Day!

Yay!! It's release day!! :D

SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS is all set up for FREE via Smashwords! Here's the page: Shadow of the Lights via Smashwords.

The drawings don't show up!! :/ I have no idea why, but the book is intact. I'm working on a way to get the drawings to stay. Hopefully it can be fixed. EDITED: I'm hoping that the drawings will show when I upload it to Nook, and Kindle. We'll see after Christmas! Thanks for all your patience.

And DON'T FORGET: The prologue of THE STORM is at the end of SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS!!

-Madison xoxo

PS:

Here's the third picture in SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!