Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :D

What did you get/give this year? I know what I'm giving you.

A scene from DIM FUTURE!

Ready for it?

Here it is:

Jan. 22nd 2013

“There…that wasn’t so bad, was it?” Max said, soothingly. Hearing him made me feel better.

I nodded numbly. “What…what happened?”

Max helped me stand. “You must have freaked out about something, and you got stuck between here and where you were.” He smiled, making me blush. “But it’s ok now.” He smiled at me, and I really just wanted him to kiss me.

I could spend forever here. Max made me feel safe. But I couldn’t. I needed to get my powers to work, so that I wouldn’t get caught like that again.

Suddenly, he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, and I pressed my face into his chest. He smelled good, like lemons. And snow. “I swear, I will get you out of this.” He whispered. He said it so softly, I wasn’t sure I’d heard him right.




And....CUT. *sighs* I just love Max. lol You can pre-order DIM FUTURE for free! Be the first to receive it on Jan. 22nd 2013! Link.

Don't forget to check out SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS, it's free until after the New Year! Shadow of the Lights via Smashwords.

Oh, and one more thing, THE STORM wants to wish you a merry Christmas too!




Just a little thing I made, hope you like it. :D (psst, the prologue to THE STORM is at the end of SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS.)

Merry Christmas again! And a Happy New Year!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!