Friday, August 16, 2013

Felix Novella: Finished

And another bites the dust! Er...is finished. Took me a week to write Felix's novella, I had no idea it would take me that along to tell you the truth. It was a rocky start, trying to write on the tense I wanted to, since Never Ending MS was in a different tense, it was hard to switch.

But as I went along, things got easier, and I am very excited to share this book with you. Even though Felix most of the time refused to act like his old self, I think he was trying to tell me that he was all grown up now. And he is!

I can't say too much about it, because it has spoilers from The Hurricane (The Storm Saga #2). :)

Also, I think I may be adding yet another book to The Storm Saga, quite possibly.  I was thinking about book 3 would be enough to tie things together, but I don't think it will. I'll be letting you all know!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I plan on writing a lot, reading, playing ACNL, and watching Doctor Who!!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!