Thursday, August 1, 2013

THUNDER & LIGHTNING in Paperback! + Camp

Hello lovelies!

Today, THUNDER & LIGHTNING passed it's proof test and is now available in paperback here. Amazon to follow soon! :)

Oh, and pretty picture of THE STORM and THUNDER & LIGHTNING together!!



And, this Sunday, I will be leaving for camp. (the 4th) and I'll be back on Thursday, (the 8th) I will have 3G on my phone, not sure how well it'll work out there. But I will try to reply to emails and tweets. I will be tweeting of course, it'll just be hard for me to answer back any replies!

So you need anything for a blog post, or a review or anything, please let me know before 9:00pm on Saturday! :)

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!