Friday, August 2, 2013

Title Reveal: The Storm Saga #2 + Felix POV Scene!

Hi everyone! I am here with a special present for all of you. Since I am going away to camp on Sunday, and won't be back to the computer until Thursday, I wanted to give you a present!

The title of The Storm Saga #2!! PLUS, a scene from THE STORM (The Storm Saga #1) in Felix's POV!

Aren't I a nice author? ;)

So...the scene first:





My favorite line in this scene is: "We kissed for what felt like forever. We remembered how each other worked, how our mouths worked. It was like hundreds of years hadn’t gone by at all, but only a day, a few minutes, seconds."

So, what do you think??


Now, for the title reveal!

1....




2....




3....





The Hurricane (The Storm Saga #2) coming 2014!


I know a lot of people were confused about the ending of The Storm, and how there was an epilogue  but that was just to tie things up for that book, The Hurricane is going to start only a month from where I left you all, from Thunder & Lightning. I am so excited to share this book with you! It's 15k words longer than The Storm!

I hope you all have a great weekend and week!!

-Madison xoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!