Friday, August 23, 2013

The end of summer detail post

Happy Friday, readers!

This week as been busy! I released MY FUTURE (Two Rings #3) on the 21st, and school is almost here! Summer has been amazing, I have never had such a great summer before this one, I think it may be HS that's doing me in.

I wrote a 100k+ novel, which I am really hoping I can share with you all, and I've read tons of books when I had no time to read during school.

All in all, it's been an amazing summer, but I'm little excited for school to start, to meet my new teachers and classmates.

So, today, I filled out the application for my book signing at the Granville Historical Society. And I have all the info, just read below:

The First History Book Fair is to take place on Saturday, October 5th, 2013 (Denison University Big Red weekend) between 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Old Academy Building, 1013 East Elm Street in Granville, Ohio. (corner of South Main Street (Route 37) and West Elm Street.)

All kinds of books should be there, YA, adult, children, fiction or nonfciton. 

So mark your calenders everyone! I've also going to give out bookmarks, because I'm nice like that. ^.^

Also, for the Pop Con, I have the details RIGHT HERE. I'm cosplaying as the Doctor I'm pretty sure, but you never know, I might change my mind.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

-Madison xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!