Thursday, April 5, 2012

Review: Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

This is the 16th book I've read this year.

The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan--an ancient terrorist organization that has been hunting her for over a year. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, she must face the fact that her memory is now a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and the dirt under her nails, and all she wants is to go home. 

Once she returns to school, however, Cammie realizes that even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers. Cammie, her friends, and mysterious spy-guy Zach must face their most difficult challenge yet as they travel to the other side of the world, hoping to piece together the clues that Cammie left behind. It’s a race against time. The Circle is hot on their trail and willing stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer.





Christian beliefs: none..

Other belief systems: nope.

Violence: Cammie is being chased by the Circle of Cavan. And the last thing Cammie and her friends know, they want Cammie alive. This kind of changes in this book. They want to kill her this time. So Cammie is constantly getting chased, and hit in the head. Injured. Her friends are getting attacked too. They're are car accidents. But the violence wasn't so heavy that I needed to go puke somewhere. lol. It was just right. It made me feel like I was there. :)

Lang.: Nope!! :D

Romance: Zach and Cammie are boyfriend and girlfriend. And I love how they're so so gentle with each other. It isn't hard core romance, it's just right, that makes you want a boyfriend/girlfriend like that. <3 hehe.

Any other bad things: Cammie's dad is supposed missing, and possibly dead. Cammie doesn't think straight most of time. They're are people that aren't who they appear.

Comments: I have been waiting for this book for FOREVER. I was so happy to finally read it! I love the GG series. It's so much fun. I remember reading the first one, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You' back in the summer of 0'10. It had me hooked from the start. Also, Ally inspired the title of one of my creative writing novels back in the day. :) I love the romance, the mystery, the thrill. The whole thing. It was awesome. <3

Rating:
5 out of 5 stars!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!