Monday, April 2, 2012

Things I want/need to do on Spring Break

We all have our WANTS and our NEEDS. Well, I have a few for my Spring Break...

Needs: Edits of SF. Write acknowledgments. 

Wants: make a FAKE cover of INCARNATE2 for Jodi Meadow's for a little contest thing.
Read a lot.
Finish bridge story.
Spend lots of time with friends.
Plan more of May b-day party.

Now...there are a LOT more "Wants" than "Needs", so that means I can just get the edits done fast right? Wrong. Every writer knows that. ;) But, I will do my best! I don't have a lot of time left to do them. Since Thursday and Friday will be mostly hangin' with friends etc....I need to get them done BEFORE that.

Wish me luck guys!!

Only 8 days, 12 hours, 39 min, left!!!!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!