Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Songs I listened to when I was writing SHADOW FUTURE

Hey ya'll! I guess I have a playlist for SHADOW FUTURE. But the songs have NOTHING, (except one) and do with the book. But...I thought I would share them with you. :) (I need music to write...fyi)

1. All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood.

2. Whip My Hair by Willow Smith. (Ik! But...I need my music...;))

3. Last Name by Carrie Underwood.

4. Girls Talkin' Bout by Mindless Behavior. (a random song I found when looking at other songs...)

5. Cowboy Casonova by Carrie Underwood.

6. 21st Century Girl by Willow Smith. (pretty sure I listened to this one...but not positive. But it is a great song.)

7. So Small by Carrie Underwood. (this one does have some relation to the book....)

And...the theme song...SKYSCRAPER by Demi Lovato. <3

Hope you guys enjoyed!! :)

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!