Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas Post!

Hey everyone!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!!! I did. :) I got some awesome things. I got two books by Ally Carter. And a PSP with Pirates of the Caribbean LEGOS. (and you know much I like that.) And I got a really cool hat. (I can't spell it, so here's a pic of one:)

There...that hat. lol

Anyhoo, I watched the movie: "What If?" with my family on Christmas night. And I got this verse from it, check it out:


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.  Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a


:)

Merry CHRISTmas everyone! Jesus is the REASON of the season!!


God bless!


-Maddie


PS: Don't forget about my party tomorrow!!! Check the page to get the whole party plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!