Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Highlights of my party!!

Hey everyone!!

Thank you all who came to my party yesterday!!! I love you guys so much!! You guys are amazing!!

Ok, so, the whole time, I was laughing my head off. Who guys are SO FREAKING FUNNY.

Ok, so lines I can remember that made me laugh so hard are:

"Who in the name of Mike is Maddie?" 


"Where is Fredrick? I want to cut off his head!"


"It's 'aye'. Learn to spell." (Jashub was being a bit mean, I'm afraid to admit.)


"Hey Catherine, are you free Friday night?" (one of the party guests was a little too forward. lol)


"Hey Catherine, if I was 3 years older, we would have chemistry." (lol)


 "'I just fell off my chair!' 'I saw it'" (hehe, brothers and sisters)


"'Not cool' Sicky Vicky quote." (some Sonny With a Chance things in there too!)


"RD2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (LOL)

And so many more!!! It was such a great party!!!

Oh! I almost forgot, and the new book I'm writing it Elament Girl. More details soon!!!

Thank you again!!

-maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!