Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A longish post...

Hey everyone!

As you know, I had a photo shoot for the pic that would go in my 'Meet the Author' section in my book. Those should be in soon, and I'll post them here! :D

Also, I talked about my book getting converted, etc...you can read that here: Friday Goodies!

But, one of my friends was reading an ARC of Shadow Future, and told me how to make it better. So I'm pulling out the book, and I gave it to some friends, and they're editing it as we speak. Should be even better! :D

And did you guys see the pic I made about my book coming out? No? Well here it is!


I also read BOURNE by Lisa T. Bergen. And it was SO good! I hope she's writing another one....if not, I think I'll die...just saying. I'm also reading ALLEGIANCE by Cayla Kluver, and it's SUPER good. Just that I almost cried last night....(not telling why, bc that would give out HUGE spoilers.)

Speaking of authors, and books, I'm going to be see Michelle Madow this Friday! Check out her tour website for when and where! http://www.indiegogo.com/Remembrancetour

Ok, you guys have a GREAT day!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!