Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Post

Well...it's Monday. Again. I have become one of those people who don't like Monday's. I'm really ready for summer. But...only 13 more weeks of school! WAHOO!

Anyway, that stupid Writing Block Hole is gone. I have had a breakthrough!! HALLELUJAH! Shadow Future #2 is on it's way!! But man, I forgot how much first drafts stink. :P lol

I haven't done a teaser in awhile have I? I was really busy and forgot, well. Tomorrow there WILL be a teaser Tuesday. And I will be working on the Playlist for Shadow Future. (fyi, most songs have nothing to do with the book, they just helped me write XD)

Also...a book trailer may be coming also.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!