Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Random Post

Hey ya'll!

If you're a reviewer, and you want an e-ARC of Shadow Future, you can email me at madisonlouisesbooks@hotmail.com with a link to your blog, and I'll send you the link to the ARC! :D

Anyhoo, I gave my friend the proof of Shadow Future to read, but she told me what I could do better, and there were a lot of grammatical errors in it. So what did I do? Went home, posted on Facebook if anyone wanted to edit my book.

I got 3 people. And right now, they've split up the book, and they're editing as we speak. (or read...or type....) I'm super excited!! Also, after they're editing, I'm going to go in and add some more description. (my friend said it would be better with it.)

Also, Yamachookaa Photography is working on the book trailer for Shadow Future! I'm SUPER excited!! :D

There's only 19 more days until Shadow Future releases...I'm freaking out....I'm hoping that everything will be done on time. I'll probably spend Spring Break editing....not fun, but...lol

Well, I'll talk to you guys later!!

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!