Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Review: BOURNE by Lisa T. Bergen

This is the 10th book I've read this year.

Summary from: goodreads.com

BOURNE, a novella (1/3 the length of a normal novel), picks up right where TORRENT left off...Find out what has happened to men returning from the battle, gravely wounded, to the Betarrinis, fighting for the men they love, and just who is hunting them next... 















Christian beliefs: Gabi and Lia have come to know God a little better than the last books. They pray to the LORD. And it makes me happy. :)

Other Belief systems: none.

Language: None.

Romance: SPOILER: Marcello and Gabi are married, so they like to kiss each other, and when Marcello is hurt, Gabi climbs on top of him without her dress on. (which is perfectly fine, they're married.) and....hmm...should I say the next part? Nah, I'll let you find out about Luca and one special lady. ;) Also, there are bad men, and they don't respect Lia as they should. Like they treated Gabi in the previous books. Which counts as 'romance'.

Any other bad things: It's a on-going war. People get captured, and tortured. People die, but it's not stomach churning. Lisa does every well with all of it. But blood is mentioned often. And killers are tracking done the men in the Brother Hood, and killing them off...:/

Comments: I was SUPER happy when BOURNE was released, and I finally got it on my NOOK! I started RIGHT away. I was excited to read about Marcello and Gabi, and Luca and Lia. And Lord Greco. (And since so far, Lord Greco doesn't have anyone, maybe I'll have him. ;) hehe. ) I love how God is in there, makes the book really fun to read, and I'm learning right along with the Gabi and Lia. :)
The ending got me, I was like...it's over? Oh I hope there's another book!!
I wish I could live there! It was be awesome....

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars. :D

-Maddi

2 comments:

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!