Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: UNDER THE NEVER SKY by Veronica Rossi

This is the 12th book I've read this year. (well...really 13th, but I don't think the Box Car Children count. ;))

WORLDS KEPT THEM APART. 

DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER. 

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim. 

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive. 

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers.



Christian beliefs: none

Other Belief systems: Nope.

Violence: cannibals (no need to explain that), killing with arrows and knifes etc.

Romance: Perry does explain to Aria about becoming a women, bc she doesn't know. People kiss each other, (you can guess who. ;)) Two people DO sleep with each other, which I found very annoying. Why can't people just wait these days? But otherwise than that, the romance was pretty good. :)

Language: b---ard, but that was the worse of the words. 

Comments: Gosh, this book was GOOD. At first, I stopped reading it, because I was getting a bit bored, but when I saw the trailer for it, (view it here: trailer) and I was like...I have to start reading it again. 
I loved how original is was, I had never read a book with a plot like that before. I also found something similar to my plot, which made me excited because that might mean people who like UNDER THE NEVER SKY might like Shadow Future. :D
All in all, I really enjoyed this book. And if I was doing one words reviews, they would be: original, amazing, exciting. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars.

-Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!