Saturday, October 27, 2012

Feels, books, and birds

I just randomly through that post title together...just so you know.

Ok, so I need to post something, so I'm just going to go all random:

Annabeth!!
Feels? Well, I just finished MARK OF ATHENA by Rick Riordan, Book 3 in the Heroes of Olympus series. (if you haven't read Percy Jackson yet, you NEED to.) and oh my word...the FEELS. I always think Rick can't be any better, and he does. He never disappoints. Ever. I'm hoping it comes to Ohio soon, so I can meet him. And get all my bookies signed!!!

Rick's website, in case you want to visit it! :)




And books? Well, I read through Two Rings #3, and it seriously needs help, but I will not be starting the editing process until AFTER NaNo. So I need to be strong!! I NEED TO BE. 

Also, THE STORM should start edits soon...my mom is doing it, then I will send it to beta readers, so on so forth.


Percy!! *swoon* (I'm going to marry Percy someday...Just sayin'.)

And birds? Well, I just needed to add something else to the title...but there ARE creepy birds flying around outside my window. And the sky is creepy. It's making my imagination freak out. Good thing it's too cold for tornadoes...must be Hurricane Sandy...

Before you stop reading this, because you're bored (lol): go check out the Write On! twitter page! We want to know what YOU'RE reading today! :) Link: https://twitter.com/WriteOnTeens

I hope everyone has a great rest of their Saturday!!

-Maddi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!