Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaNo Eve!

NaNo is here again...if you didn't already know that.

So, last year was my first year at NaNo, and if you didn't know, SHADOW FUTURE was NaNo '11 book! :D

So just some pep talking to get you all ready!

1. Just do your best.

2. Don't rush yourself.

3. Set a work goal you can do, and add more if it looks like you'll go over! (I do this often)

4. Write, write, write!

There, some quick points to get you ready. And remember: if you DON'T win, it's not the end of your writing career, writing under pressure just isn't your thing! No big deal. :)

Good luck, and Happy Halloween!

-Madison

UPDATE: Write On! Teens is having a NaNo Begins party here from 11:30-12:00pm EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!