Saturday, October 13, 2012

Updates

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday!!

Just wanted to update you guys!

DIM FUTURE updates: it's still being edited by three awesome editors!! Even they're done, I will be getting a proof of it. (squeee)

THE STORM updates: I'm going to finish doing the first round of edits with it today!

Also, if I owe you any mail, it will be going out on Monday! I promise. I've just being super busy with school, writing, and dance. Saturday and Sunday are my only days to actually get things done.

I want to thank everyone who helped me a part of the #SFTwittergiveaway yesterday!! It was tons of fun!!

Here's my to-do list for today, in case you're interested:

Buy paper to make bookmarks

Edit THE STORM

Write

Sew

and find a Halloween costume.

(I've got a lot to do...)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

-Madison

PS: Do you like the new blog look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!