Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Dim Future #2


Hey everyone! It's been three weeks since a teaser, and I promised LAST week, that there would be one this week, so, as promised, here's the teaser!

I groaned, and tossed the blanket across the bed. “He’s going to kill me.” 

 “Correction: Axel is going to kill Jayden, who will kill you.” 

 “You’re not helping.” But I smiled a little.

There's a new character in this teaser! And I'm very excited to share them with you! ;)

Well, there's the teaser! And it's now October! And that means that the DIM FUTURE, cover, summary, and release date will be released VERY soon. Keep an eye out for the blog post!!!

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!