Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mini Updates

Bonjour everyone! I hope your week is going good!! October is almost over. Shocking really...feels like it just started!!

Anyway, as you know, I joined Write On! Teens Team, and I am the official Tweeter! :D You can check out the other team members here.

Also, I finished THE STORM's first rounds of edits! It won't go through the same process as SHADOW FUTURE, and DIM FUTURE did. I'm just going to give it to my mom to edit. ;)

Two Rings #3 is ALMOST finished! EEEEK! Will most likely finish it this week. This book is one of the intense-ist ones of the series I think. Hopefully, not too intense for you guys. ;)

SHADOW FUTURE on Kindle is on sale for .99! Kindle wouldn't let me put SF down any lower like the other sites did, so when it goes down, grab it while you can!

Also, if you have any questions, it will most likely be answered in my FAQ page.

Annnnd....NaNoWrimo is here!! Only a week or so away from Nov.!!! Here's the link to the site: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/ and my username is: maddielb, add me if you want. :D

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

-Madison

PS: The super awesome blog post is going up on the 31st!!!! DON'T MISS IT.

Adskhan's Halloween costume, you like? ;) He does, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!