Friday, September 16, 2011

Hi!:)

It seems like forever ago that I posted, but it was only yesterday!

Well....Madeline is learning Russian, Michel is bothering her, Sophie is doing her homework, Andrew is making jokes no one is laughing at. And me? I'm writing. Story of my life. lolz.

Well...I hope you guys liked TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. (if you haven't read it yet, here's the link) I enjoyed writing in. I have to admit, Luna is my favorite person to write about.

*Royal Pains peeps yell at me*

Sorry! Sorry! You guys are great too!

Whew!

Anyway, I hope you guys had a great week, mine was ok. It ended on a unhappy note though. I have cold and I'm really tired and not feel well.

Perfect day to where three shirts (t-shirt, cover up shirt and sweat shirt) and sweat pants, and write or read. (done all of that today already)

Well, bye for now!

*calms down Madeline who has grabbed her pencil and thrown it at me*

-ML

2 comments:

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!