Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just some news...

Hey guys!

So...last night, I was thinking about my new book and something from the book BEFORE came up and everything just clicked. (and yes, I yelled out loud, embarrassing myself)

So I'm pretty sure this book is going to be a keeper. (well yes it is, I already told someone to do the cover. lol)

The only problem I have is, filling in the spaces between certain scenes and how long I should have the book. Should I make it a novella or novel?

Oh, and you might want to read THIS book: A Tale of Worlds 1 *hint hint*

Oh! And make sure you sign up for the contest! Pirate Contest

-ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!