Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Royal Pains introduce a Hair Color Force book

HI!!!!!!!!!!

Madeline: Katy, calm down.

Katy: Oh...sorry...I'm just REALLLLY excited about being on this blog!!! EEEEEK!

Madeline: *sighs* Anyway, Katy and I are here to intro duce you to the new book TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. Yes, Madison made sure that we support the other people. *whispers* they will be introducing our book soon!

Sophie: Alright, here's the summary of the new book. Enjoy!

Tell Me Something I Don't Know:

Luna St. James didn't think her life could get any weirder. But it did.
When her older brother John hurts her other older brother Matt, making him sick.
Luna tries to take things into her own hands.
Yeah, that goes well.
She ends up meeting the cutest guy she's ever laid on eyes on. But she can't be with him.
The classic story: it's too dangerous.
But when the Brown's attack the Blonde Force Headquarters, Luna and her fellow Blondes,
have to save the day.
Will her and her friends make it through this?
Read Tell Me Something I Don't Know to find out.

Michel: Wow, sounds...boring.

Madeline: Michel! Rude!

Michel: Sorry, just had to say it. *laughs*

Madeline: Alright people, make sure you read TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW when he comes to www.writealways.weebly.com on September 15th!

Katy: BYE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!