Sunday, September 4, 2011

What's been happening...

Ok, so let me tell you what's been happening:

A ROYAL WEDDING? is writeen and is on Write Always. (click here to read it)

THE ROYAL MIX UP is the book that comes AFTER A Royal Wedding? It comes out Oct. 10th 2011. (there's a count down on the side of the screen)

TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW is the book that comes after WE'RE NOT AS DUMB AS WE LOOK. (2nd Hair Color Forces book) Read the first one here.

I am writing a 2nd Pirate Chronicles book at the moment. If you haven't read the first one yet, read it here.

And...I'm doing book reviews, so I'll post them from time to time. I just finished FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan.

I don't think there's anything else...

If you have questions, go here. To send them to me.

I missed you guys! I am looking forward to getting back into things! :)

Mads

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Your back on!! :D
    http://themeltedcamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!