Monday, September 19, 2011

Pirate Contest!

CONTEST TIME!

Alright....Let's have a tiny contest...                                      

The prize: A Pirate's Wife for Me arc. (Advanced reader's copy). (it will in a file that I will send to your email)

What you need to do: You need to write a short pirate story that consists of: at least one of the characters in a Pirate's Life for Me? (go to: here to read the book) And it can be a poem or just a page long. But not as long as 4 pages, please.

What I like to see in your story: adventure, thrill, a little romance if you like and just enough pirate. :)

Please no...bad words such as: cussing or swearing and please, please, please do not use the Lord's name in vain. If I see more than one of those in your story, it will be taken out of the contest.

Send your finished story to: madisonlouisesbooks@hotmail.com

Alright! The contest ends the 24th of Oct. 2011.

Good luck, mateys!

-ml

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!