Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just a post...

Hey guys!

Today is Sunday, my favorite day of the week!

Well....what do post about?

Well, I just watched Hercules. (Disney version) with my little sister.

I love my little sister. I can do anything around her without embarrassing myself. :)))

Anyway, I am going to write more of A Tale of Worlds 3. The description should be out soon. :))) Also, it's about Electricity and his former wife. (remember that part of the story??)

Also, The next Hair Color Force book is getting a twist! (that's what's in my head right now, it might change) If I got with the twist, then there will be another book after that one.
I will start this book after A Tale of Worlds 3. :)

I am also going to get a cover for it too, I hope. (Tell Me Something I Don't Know will be out soon, I hope. I have no control over the making.)

Well, I better go to go write. :)

It was great talking to ya!

-Ml

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick question, was it weird of me to first think of the song "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum when I saw the title of this blog post? Man, I am so weird.
    So excited for the 3rd book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read them! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!