Thursday, September 8, 2011

Just saying hi...

Luna: Hey guys!! What's up? Me? Nothin much...Matt's just be annoying...

Matt:  I am not! You the annoying one.

Luna: *sighs* anyway, I hope you guys are excited for our new book! TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. Madison does a really great job telling our story...right, Matt?

Matt: *groans* Yes, she does. Brilliant job.--

Luna: Ok, we get it. Well...make sure you check out the summary here. And read our book when it comes to www.writealways.weebly.com on the 15th!

Matt: Bye!

Luna: Oh, so now your excited...

Matt: What?

Luna: *groans* brothers...

-Hair Color Forces team


Luna: P.S: You Royal Pain guys did a great job introducing our book! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luna! Oh, I cannot WAIT to read maddies' next book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna: Haha, thanks! Me either actually. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!