Monday, September 5, 2011

Review: Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa

 

Summary by: www.goodreads.com


Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey.

Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat....

eBook exclusive story from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series. 

WARNING: This is the book in between Julie Kagawa's Iron King and Iron Daughter. It's book 1.5. 

Christian Beliefs:
...

Other Belief Systems:

Magic, fictional creatures from stories. Myths.


Profanity/Graphic Violence:

Ash has a fight with a very freaky, scary wolf thing. And it describes the blood and how bloody it looks. But nothing too graphic. Belive me, I would know. (very active imagination) Meghan gets very cold and is near death.


Language:

There's only d----t and I think the LORD's name is used. Or maybe that was a different book? I can't recall. But I liked how there wasn't a lot of words in this book that were bad.

Romance:

Ash kisses Meghan once.


Any other bad things:

I have to say, that there wasn't anything bad in this book. 

Rating:

2 out of 5 stars for any age.
And 5 out of 5 for amazingness.

Notes:

That I read it in one day. More like a couple hours.  (not even that) and that I enjoyed it. I love the Iron Fey series. It's amazing.
If you like magic, mythical creatures and romance. You'd love this series. But it gets a little scary in some parts. So you might not want to read it in the dark. LOLz. Like I thought for a whole night that there was a boogie man in my closet. haha. 

Thank you for reading my review! I appreciate it!


-Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!