Saturday, June 4, 2011

CAMP!!!!

HI!!!!!!

24 HOURS AND 23 MINUTES UNTIL CAMP!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, sorry. Excited. (:

I leave tomorrow at 8:30ish so I won't be posting on here until next Saturday or possibly Friday, or even Sunday. Lol. Depends how tired I am! lol

I am still working on my book! Please pray that while I'm at camp, that I don't forget about writing and I'll be ready to jump back in when I get home. (:

I want to know, what is your guys LEAST favorite song and your ULTIMATE favorite song. Put it in a comment below.

Well, this might be good bye, unless I get a super idea really quick!

So good bye! *cries*

- Madison Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!