Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SO BUSY

I am soooooo sorry guys! I was sooooo busy today!!!!!

And tomorrow I am too! I miss posting!!!

Anyway, everyday, I'm going to post a music video on here. And try to use some words or an idea from it to put on: "The Side Not For The Day." (:

I followed two blogs today: i swim for oceans and I am a JESUS CHICK (hope I did the titles right)

I really need to write more....but....but....yeah, you probbaly get it.

Hey, which song to like the most out of these two?: La La Land by Demi Lovato or Cruella De Vil by Selena Gomez? I think Cruella De Vil is like SCARY. I don't think that a little kid will watch 100 Dalmations again. THe music is scary. The orginal one wasn't soupossed to be scary. And La La Land I like bc I go into La La Land often. Like I said, I have a split personiailty. I'm either talkitive or quiet.

Well, I g2g.

41 DAYS!!!!!!

- Madison Louise <3

PS: My friends LOVE my books. They like wanted to borrow the hard copies and stuff. It felt sooo good to have my friends say that!!! (:

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean to have your friends say that :) It's one of the best feelings in the world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just started writing another book, I mean its not going to be as long as yours but I have already written 7 chapters. Would you like to maybe read it and tell me your opinion when I'm done?
    Btw, thanks for following my blog! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read it! Just send it to my email when ur done!bur welcome! Ur blog is super cool!

    Yeah, I love my friends. <33

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!