Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Writer's Life For Me take 1

Hellllo!!

Did you guys try the Cupid Shuffle? You better have!

I was at church and two others who went to camp were there, and we started to do the dance and we got a weird look from someone. It was too funny!

Anyway, today, I was the Jr. Leader who was in charge of getting ready, which means I was in charge of the other Jr. Leaders. I learned a lesson: Responsibly stinks.

I think I'll stick with being a writer.......

Well, today, I am going to do a Bible Study, and then I have a Uth POOL PARTY to go too. And the best bud who's going to draw FantastaGirl is going!!!!!!! YAY! Maybe we'll have time to draw her....

Well, I hope ya'll are having a great summer!

It's a WLFM! (Writer's Life for me)

Bye bye!

- Madison Louise <3

3 comments:

  1. YES the Cupid Shuffle is awesome! I did it with a bunch of my friends at prom and I had a blast. Before then I had never did it so it was a new experience for me but I got the hang of it by the end of the song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! What's your churches' name?
    Llove your new look by the way! :D
    I switched blogs, will you please go here and follow me?
    http://sophiedracephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!