Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thoughts...

Hey all!!

I will be moving to a different house pretty soon. But I will still post on here!

Anyway, I'm going to the library today and I am going to try to bump off another book for the Summer Reading program before I go. I need those tickets!

I was thinking about making audio books. Does that sound cool? And I was also going to set a deadline for the book. I've never had one of those before. I'm nervous. But when I get older and I have to have one. I'll be prepared at least.

What do you guys think? Do you want me to make audio books and set a deadline? Send me a email or comment on this post what you think.

Well, I better start writing and listening to music and such.

I hope you guys are enjoying your summer! I am!

- Madison Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!