Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"I'm Strange, but I'm also, Fantastic." Take 3

HI!!

I got a really hurtful sunburn, which = PAIN. It got worser today. (not a word, I know)

Anyway, I watched the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer last night. It was FANTASTIC. ;)

I signed up for the Summer Reading program at my library. I got a lot of books: a Pokemon book, three Fantastic Four comic books, four Nancy Drew books and a Lineage of Grace. Which consits of five books. I'm reading Ruth now (UNSHAKEN is the title.)

I got three comic books at the Flea Market on Monday:



The one on the left is as old as me (which is 13) and the other came out in 2005. The one on the right is Spiderman Unlimited which has the Fantastic Four in it too and the other is just plain Fantastic Four. (There are actually 2 in one packet.)


Anyhoo, I'm working on my new book!! It's gonna be great! Then I'm going to start working on FantastaGirl.
I leave for camp in four days so I won't be able to post or write for 5 days. We're going to Camp Bethal. I've never been there, I hear is SWEET.
VBS at my church starts at the end of June. I'm helping with the Kindergartners with my mom. It's going to be FUN. (yes, I'm too old to actually BE IN IT ;))

Well, I hope you all are having a great summer break! I am going to sit out in the sun, bc my fingers don't want to type at the moment.....lol

Bye bye for now!

- Madison Louise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you guys have to say! But make sure it's clean. I will try and reply. Thanks for taking time to comment/read my blog!